Thursday, December 13, 2012

Incredible video of Japanese Ship Tsunami Climbing

Since I read the book the perfect storm and got to hear how they were seeing 100 foot waves I wanted to search around and see what kind of videos I could find in comparison. I ended up finding this video which I though was incredible. Check it out!

The Japanese coast guard released a video on Saturday showing the massive tsunami waves swelling in the sea off the coast of northern Japan, after the 9.0-magnitude earthquake struck offshore on March 11. The footage showed the first huge wave rising up above the prow of the coastguard ship as it sailed straight towards it. Two more waves followed. Check out the link that i posted at the bottom for more incredible weather videos.

Link: Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment